About Faculty of Applied Science
The Faculty of Applied Science is a place for education and research on science. Science is a study that engages in a “dialogue with Nature” to understand the principles and laws working in the natural world. We strive to unravel the mysteries of nature, starting by asking simple questions such as “Why?” and “How?” The principal incentives to do most research activities lie in pure interest, and human wisdom has been accumulated in this manner for many generations. Sometimes the understanding of Nature directly results in applied use in the real world. Other times, it takes a long time before the understanding of Nature brings a significant change to our lifestyles.
Mission and Vision
The faculty of Applied Science is a bearer of University education in the fields of Medical Analysis and Information Technology. To produce the future generation armed with science and knowledge with a high mental attitude and instill confidence in them to find solutions to global challenges.
- To create condition favoring the increase in the level of education and knowledge.
- To train the students in an environment that nurtures growth and inspires solutions to societal and environmental challenges.
- To be an academic community with an international character.
- To acquire and maintain high quality infrastructure to support research, teaching, learning, and an active community of science.
- To interact with health domain.
The faculty of Applied science, Tishk International University is highly respected scientific, education and research institution, which aspires to have a leading role in basic and applied sciences for serving the community and to maintain and extend our excellence in teaching and research to be a center of preeminent, nationally and internationally.
1. Improvement and development of teaching quality by: 2. Student Experience
1. Improvement and development of teaching quality by:
2. Student Experience
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- To analyze, design, and implement software and hardware solutions.
- To Identify, interpret and analyze stakeholder needs, establish priorities and goals , constraints and uncertainties of the computer systems( Social, Cultural, legislative forensics, environmental, business etc..)
- To apply problem solving, design and decision-making methodologies to develop components, systems and/or processes to meet specified requirements.
- To model the structure and behavior of real or virtual systems, components and processes.
- To coordinate range of disciplinary and interdisciplinary activities in addition to exercise of effective communication to arrive at problem and design solutions in team contexts.
- To use different methods, techniques, modern tools and skills for engineering practice in real engineering projects.
- To have self-organization, self-review, personal development and lifelong learning.
- To handle professional and ethical responsibilities.
- To explain an engineer’s responsibilities to employee, society and their fellow engineers along with identifying latent ethical problems.
- To understand the impact of computer engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- To have knowledge of contemporary issues.