Medical Analysis Department was opened in 2018. The department is concerned with all the sciences regarding laboratory techniques and practices. It is a science profession that links health sciences with suitable techniques and procedures and aims to ensure the safe, effective, and accurate test results.
· Graduates will be able to understand basic aspects of diseases in general.
· Graduates will be able to discuss the physiological and pathological aspects of diseases.
· Graduates will be competent in interpreting the basic principles and applications of cell culture and animal models to study diseases.
· Graduates will have the ability to identify how genetics and environmental factors contribute to predisposition and progression of diseases.
· Graduates will have the ability to apply immunotherapy in treating human diseases.
· Graduates will be able to translate laboratory science into clinical trials.
· Graduates will be able to recognize the different phases of clinical trials and how clinical trials are performed.